Vacancies, Essential Educational Qualification and the Medical Fitness classification.
Note: no vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen and PH candidates.
Name the post
GP (Pay Level)
No. of vacancies
Minimum Educational Qualification
Junior Engineer (Track Machine)
G.Pay 4200/- (Level-6)
Three Year Diploma in (a) Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics/ instrumentation & control Engineering from a recognized University/Institute (OR) (b) a combination of any sub- stream of basic streams of Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics/ instrumentation & control Engineering from a recognized university/Institute.
- Eligibility Criteria: Minimum Educational Qualification: indicated against each post.
- Age limit: - The upper age limit will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 years for SC/ST candidates. The age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2020.
- Application Fee: NIL
- General Instructions:-
- Only Serving Regular Railway employees of North Western Railway are eligible working in grade/Pay level
- Lower than the grade/ pay level for which GDCE is being held.
- Same grade/pay level scale for which GDCE is being held are permitted to appear in selection for Non Safety to safety category posts as well as safety to safety category posts.
- Candidates are not allow to apply for the same post on which presently working.
- Those candidates who are appearing in and/or awaiting results of final examination of minimum qualification as on closing date (30/01/2020) are not eligible. Academic qualification must be from recognized Educational Institution/Board, otherwise candidature will be rejected at any stage of selection.
- Eligible employees should submit only online applications. Application sent manually/Hard copy in RRC, JP office will not be entertained.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere on North Western Railway.
- Decision of the Railway Recruitment Cell, Jaipur in the matter of selection will be final.
- The Notification may be downloaded from the website www.rrcjaipur.in & www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- The number of Vacancies shown in the notification are provisional and the same may increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs of the administration at the time of appointment.
- Railway Administration reserves the right to alter the mode of examinations or re-conduct CBT/written examination or to cancel part or whole of any process of recruitment at any stage.
- MEDICAL FITNESS : The candidates empanelled in GDCE will have to pass the requisite medical fitness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties connected with the post as per its medical classification. Candidates must ensure his/her medical fitness since in case of unfitness, he/she will not be given an alternate post.